Since its founding in 1827, the University of Toronto has established itself as a world class research institution with 17 schools and faculties, 13 teaching hospitals, 19 graduate institutions, and 75 PhD programs. Its accomplished alumni include four Canadian Prime Ministers, four foreign leaders, fourteen Justice of the Supreme Court and six Nobel Prize winners.
The International Foundation Program (IFP) is a unique offering that combines conditional acceptance to the University of Toronto with intensive English language instruction and for-credit courses. The IFP is available to academically qualified international students whose English fluency scores do not meet the University of Toronto’s direct entrance requirements.
- 1 Campus:
- St. George
- Fall (September),
- Winter (January),
- Spring (June)
- Programs and courses
- International Foundation Program (IFP)
- Earn a degree from one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
- The 2015-16 Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings placed the University of Toronto as the 1st university in Canada and 19th in the World’s overall ranking.
- Gain admission to the University of Toronto
- Receive credit towards a University of Toronto degree
- Acquire insight into your admission discipline
- Small class sizes